#18 Logan Drevitch
WEIGHT: 165 lbs.
BORN: April 14, 1998
HOMETOWN: Middleborough, Massachusetts
COMMITMENT: Merrimack College
DRAFT: 2014, Phase I, 6th round, 83rd overall by the Des Moines Buccaneers.
FOLLOW Logan on Twitter | FOLLOW Logan on Instagram
- A second-year forward in the USHL, Drevitch brings a two-way game and a gritty attitude to the Storm lineup. Acquired by the Storm on November 28, 2016 in exchange for defenseman Jack McNeely.
"I have three sisters and one brother, who is currently a freshman hockey player at Merrimack College. My dad played four years of D1 hockey and 19 years professionally. My dad is my role model. As a hockey player, I take pride in my work ethic on and off the ice, and I give my all no matter what. I am very respectful and polite, and always treat others the way I would like to be treated."
Before the Storm:
- 2016-17: Scored four goals, tallied nine points and accumulated 51 penalty minutes (2nd highest on Muskegon) in 19 games with the Lumberjacks before being acquired by the Storm.
- 2015-16: Led the Lumberjacks with 104 penalty minutes during the regular season. Had three goals and 15 points in 55 games.
- Youth team: Boston Jr. Bandits.
- Committed to Merrimack College in May 2014.
- Has three sisters and one brother, Tyler. Older brother Tyler is a freshman at Merrimack College and played in the USHL from 2014-16 with Des Moines, Muskegon and Youngstown.
- Father is Scott Drevitch, a former defenseman for Maine and UMass-Lowell. Scott played professionally in North America and overseas in Europe from 1988-2007, including 218 games in the ECHL, 104 AHL contests, five seasons in the UHL and parts of four IHL campaigns.